Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This year has been so exciting. Michael and I are coming up on one year of marrige. We are getting sealed in less than three weeks, and my mother gets to be my chaparrone. We are narrowing down a house, after many have come out from under us. We just had a hugh family night where all the Williams family(17) plus Kenna, went to a steak house and to Jesterz Improv. So fun! We just got a new bird, Piper. It's only April, more than half of there year to go, I'm excited to see what's in store.

2 comments:

LaurenOpie said...

Hey so excited for you guys! We are house hunting as well.. are you guys looking to stay in Mesa? Let's hang out soon!

Laura Player said...

I designed my blog off the instructions on anohter blog but I picked all the backgrounds and colors and stuff its pretty easy once you do it a couple of times. When I find the link I'll send it to you :)